Sunday, August 15, 2010

Cullman, AL Family Photographer--The "Q" Family

My sister being a nursery nurse, has introduced me to some amazing people. Megan is one of them. This lady, she works for her family. She is an amazing family person. She's pretty crafty too!! "C" just turned one a few weeks ago and "M"- well, he is full of energy. Megan kept asking me if I wanted boys, and I replied, "No thank you." I enjoy the princess movies and the dress up. Boys? They make guns out of sticks and like to run around. 



"C" was cool in this basket until it turned her over. And then she was over it and over me. 

Ahh.. the stick gun. Gotta love 'em. 


"C's" face when she says dog. I. Die. At the adorableness.

I'm pretty sure he is wondering what he can get into next.

I love this picture. Mom is all smiles, proud of her babies. Baby girl is hitting big brother on the head while brother screams. Classic. I swear, you can't write this stuff.

But you see? Boys love their Mama's. So, maybe I could handle that aspect of boys.








Thanks guys... I know it was hot, but y'all are amazing subjects!!

No comments:

Post a Comment