Thursday, October 15, 2009

FINALLY!


Finally. It feels so official now. My website is live and my blog is up. I can really say I am a photographer now. It feels like I have just had my third child and it's amazing! This dream was realized this past Spring and has been in the works since April of 2009. It took many years and a LOT of growing up to realize it, but I'm glad to be here. For those of you who don't know me, I am a mother of 2 daughters Addison ( who turned 3 on Sunday) and Claire (who just turned 9 months). It took both of them here to finally see where I was suppose to be. I have enjoying working hard to get everything up and running and look forward to sharing photos with you.

Danielle at the Design Girl did my logo and my blog and she did an AMAZING job. She was awesome to work with and super sweet. She kept me updated every step of the way. I never felt like a burden to her and cannot sing her praises enough.

I would like to say "Thank You" to my family and most of all my husband who was looked over my shoulder at every picture and answered the question, "What do you think about this picture?" more times than he probably cares to admit. He has given baths every night and cleaned the kitchen with very little complaint and without him I couldn't be doing this today.

Here are some pictures of my first maternity shoot with Matt and Jamie. She is due in about a week and is one of those pregnant women who will make you sick. Tall, gorgeous and she looks like a basketball is stuck under her shirt. It was raining, so we didn't get to do too many outdoors like I would have liked and Matt was a little sulky, because he is a huge Georgia fan and they had just lost their game the day before. He was a good sport though!





2 comments:

  1. Rachel- Everything looks GREAT!! I am so proud of you! I know how much of a weight has come off now that you have the site and blog up and running. It is a ton of work- but you did an excellent job! I love love love the mulitcolored logo!! Yay!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats on a job well done Rach... I'm super proud of your hard work little sis!!! God's blessings and love, Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete