Monday, March 29, 2010

Cullman Area Photographer- Siddalee

Miss Siddalee is in pageants, and her Mama wasn't digging the photogenic head shots that she was turning in. I have to agree, it didn't show off how absolutely beautiful this little girl is. She was a little slow to warm up to me, but I am persistent, and soon she asked, "How did you know where I live?" Ha! Her eyes just suck me in!




This is one of my favorites

This just shows her personality... she was MADE for the stage. I didn't see one of those fake smiles like my daughter has.

Another of my favorites

She had the most adorable TinkerBell costume and we really wanted some pictures in the green grass, but it was COLD and I couldn't stand to see her shiver.


I want to see you soon, Siddalee! You think we could do a Princess day?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Rach, these pictures are absolutely amazing. Little MIss Siddalee is gorgeous! Your new camera totally rocked her baby blues!
    God's blessings,
    Sarah :D

    ReplyDelete