Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Cullman, AL Cutest Baby Contest Winner

Our contest winner happened to be a couple that I graduated high school with. Their baby boy, Brayden, won our Cutest Kid Contest. Jennifer's mom was all about getting her grandson's name out there, and it paid off! 

It may have been extremely hot, but I think everyone was a trooper! Brayden was quite happy and content even if he had only had an hour long nap. 

(I'm not really sure why my watermark is all jacked up, but it is, and I apologize. ) 




Love this picture! Look at Mama and Daddy's expressions









It wasn't long before I could see how much love Jennifer has for her baby boy. There is something to be said for a Mother/Son bond!




Thanks so much, guys for a wonderful session on an extremely hot summer day!

2 comments: