Saturday, July 3, 2010

Cullman Area Family Photography- Sneak Peek "S" Family

Long time, no see, right? I had the amazing pleasure to photograph a this brother/sister dynamic duo. Older sis is the perfect little mommy for little man. Little man had more important things to do than have his picture taken, like pick up sticks and throw rocks and try to make us play baseball with him, but I think I was able to get some nice shots of him. He is a man of many faces, as I don't think I saw the same one twice!

Big sis is s a camera ham and totally adorable. I hope my girls can get get some pointers from her! 


Could possibly be one of my favorite pictures ever.



Can you see the look in his eye? He was trying to nail his sister with a rock.. Yikes!





Thanks Emily for letting me spend a very hot afternoon with them! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment